Recently I attented a professional course and received a recognised qualification in waxing. I'm happy to say that I am now offering a range of hair removal treatments which I can provide mobile or from my salon in Stevenage.
- It removes large amounts of hair at one time.
- The hair is removed from the root, so usually takes 6-8 weeks before regrowth.
- For many, waxing makes the hair growth slower and finer.
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
- Saves time.
- No scars! From Razor nicks like when shaving.
Advantages of Waxing
- Can be painful (this usually eases with continued waxing treatments.
- Can cause ingrown hairs, this is more likely to occur when waxing area's of thick hair, mainly the first few times when hair follicles are strongest.
- Can be expensive.